This year, on Tuesday, December 1, 2015, The Mommies Network is participating in #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving.
Last year, more than 30,000 organizations in 68 countries came together to celebrate #GivingTuesday. Since its founding in 2012, #GivingTuesday has inspired giving around the world, resulting in greater donations, volunteer hours, and activities that bring about real change in communities. We invite you to join the movement and to help get out the give this December 1.
Some ideas include:
1. Get your workplace and local government officials, nonprofits, and small businesses involved in #GivingTuesday. Encourage them to officially sign up as partners on the website (www.givingtuesday.org) and to organize a campaign that promotes a cause or charity that is meaningful to them.
2. Help spread the word about #GivingTuesday. Join the email list by visiting www.givingtuesday.org/join to receive updates, event invitations, and the latest graphics and tools to share on your social channels.
3. Use the hashtag #GivingTuesday to talk about charity and the causes and organizations you support.
4. Localize #GivingTuesday for your town, city, or state. Many organizations have come together to build local #GivingTuesday campaigns in their neighborhoods. Reach out to other organizations to see how together, you can have a greater impact this December 1.
There are many ways to get involved in #GivingTuesday. We encourage you to join the movement and visit
www.givingtuesday.org to learn more about how you can make a difference.
We here at The Mommies Network would love for you to join us in making a difference in the lives of mothers across the US.
- Volunteer your time (#giveback) - info Here
- We have many open volunteer positions that might just be the perfect fit.
- Join one of our local chapters or our National chapter
- Giving by a donation - your donations make a difference and are vital to keep our nonprofit organization running. Consider making a donation today, your donations are tax-deductible.
For more information about our organization visit our new website Here , or email us at email@example.com
The Mommies Network