Are you looking for a fast and easy craft project or T-shirt project to do before the 4th of July picnic or family get together this weekend? I found this cute idea on Pinterest of course and thought I would share it.
What do you need?
- Any plain white T-shirts of your choice (I would pre-wash them)
- Some of those silly plastic squishy toys that we all seem to have (I found them at Dollar Tree) like in the photo
- Red, White Sparkle, and Blue Acrylic or Fabric Paints (washable)
- Cardboard to put under your shirt
- Something to cover your area
- Gloves to keep paint off your hands (optional)
- Paper plate to add paint to
Take the paint and in whatever form you wish sponge onto the t-shirt so it appears like a star burst or fireworks of red and blue, then you can do a white glitter overlay by hand. You can be creative with this, even using a sprinkle form of white flake glitter or just white paint. Let completely dry before wear.
Your shirt, your fun project. Enjoy! Happy Fourth of July!!
credit for photo post to jaseyscrazydaisy.com
Be safe and have a wonderful holiday!