The Mommies Network Introduction

Our Mission is to provide a safe, secure, FREE place for mothers to find support and encouragement from other mothers and to empower them to be better women, parents and community leaders
The Mommies Network is a 501c(3) non-profit organization dedicated to helping moms find support and friendship in their local community. We were founded April, 2002 and currently have 119 communities in 33 states, with over 30,000 active members nationwide.

Find out more here : www.themommiesnetwork.org ~~Follow us on all the social networks Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram LinkedIn Google+
If you're interested in a guest blog, sponsorships or working with us please email blogs@themommiesnetwork.org for information.
Please Note: Posts on this site may contain sponsor, affiliate, and/or referral links. Read our full disclosure statement

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Social Media Saturday: Pinterest is Changing Are you Ready? #infographic



Each Saturday I thought I would start posted helpful information for our chapters and other readers about all things social media. As the Senior Advisor for Social Media for The Mommies Network, I have the pleasure of being "social " all day long and most days into the night too. I have learned so much by just trial and error to tell you the truth, learning hands on and reading everything I can get my hands on that is related to social media. Yes they do make a Social Media for Dummies book and yes I have read it too...lol
My most favorite social media spot is Pinterest of course (2nd to Instagram now) and Facebook of course....or maybe Twitter....oh my there are so many. Pinterest has changed if you have noticed, do you understand all those changes? Pinterest is a very highly recommended social media site for anyone with a blog or in business. Even if you wish to just get your name out there in the social world.The infographic above has some of the changes, since the roll out of the new updates Pinterest has updated a few key things, you can share to Twitter still (thank goodness) and I have been using hashtags in my posts and to search just fine. Make sure if you change to the new updated Pinterest that you are sure, you can not go back to the old version!
You can email me anytime if you have social media questions, I will be glad to help you anytime socialmedia@themommiesnetwork.org 
Next Saturday we will talk Twitter

2 comments :

  1. I'm already having problems getting my pins to stay in because of the new code they implemented. Is anyone else having problems with their pins?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Melissa, I am not liking the new update at all, I wished I had kept the old version now

      Delete

If you enjoy our posts,please leave some comment love! The Mommies Network is on Twitter (@MommiesNetwork),Facebook pages, Google+, Pinterest and many more!. Consider learning more about us via our website www.themommiesnetwork.org !