Y is for YOUNG Mommies! How old were you when you had your first baby?
As a a young mommy, what kind of struggles do you face? Are you a teen mom, or a mom in your 20's that is in school or working to make a relationship work? Did you know that most of our Mommies Network chapters have forums just for young moms? A place for moms to meet and chat about life in the fast lane of motherhood as a young mom. Join today for some fabulous support from moms just like you and moms that have "been there and done that".
What are the some of the most difficult struggles for the young mother? :
- Maturity- unable to cope with responsibility
- Finding friends- most of your friends don't have kids yet
- Finances - not working, insurance, relying on your parents for funds
- Relationship changes- not ready for addition
- Finishing school or finding work
- Day Care of staying home with baby
- Giving up previous lifestyles
- Depression and anxiety
- Lack of support
If you are a young mother or had your first baby before the age of 25, what were your most difficult struggles? Who did you rely on for support?