The Mommies Network Introduction

Our Mission is to provide a safe, secure, FREE place for mothers to find support and encouragement from other mothers and to empower them to be better women, parents and community leaders
The Mommies Network is a 501c(3) non-profit organization dedicated to helping moms find support and friendship in their local community. We were founded April, 2002 and currently have 119 communities in 33 states, with over 30,000 active members nationwide.

Find out more here : www.themommiesnetwork.org ~~Follow us on all the social networks Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram LinkedIn Google+
If you're interested in a guest blog, sponsorships or working with us please email blogs@themommiesnetwork.org for information.
Please Note: Posts on this site may contain sponsor, affiliate, and/or referral links. Read our full disclosure statement

Amazon Prime

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Goodbye Sweet Angels of #SandyHook

photo image credit to Alley Kat Photography 

We mourn the loss of all the sweet angels that lost their lives Friday at Sandy Hook Elementary school, no words can replace the lives that were lost, our hearts and prayers continue to go out to the community of Newtown CT.


My Little Butterfly

© Barbara Ann Rogers
Today a little butterfly flew by me. 
I thought to myself where have you been little butterfly. 
You come into this world as a cocoon all by yourself and blossom into 
this beautiful butterfly and fly off to see the world. 
What you don’t realize little butterfly as you flutter through your days 
is how you touch those around you in your soft gentle way. 
You don’t even realize the wonder and awe you create around you. 
she fluttered her wings toward me as if she was waving good-by as she 
headed towards the horizon. 
She looked very happy and content as she went on her way, as if to say 
to me “Don’t worry I’ll be okay”. 
I was sad to see her go for she had touched my heart in such a way that 
I knew my life would never be the same. 
She had left an imprint of all the beauty life has to offer. 
I knew each time I looked at another butterfly or horizon I would 
remember our moment in time when it was only her and I. 
I knew I would be a better person all because this little butterfly flew by 
me one bright sunny day.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoy our posts,please leave some comment love! The Mommies Network is on Twitter (@MommiesNetwork),Facebook pages, Google+, Pinterest and many more!. Follow our RSS Feed or Subscribe via E-mail! Consider learning more about us via our website www.themommiesnetwork.org !