The Mommies Network Introduction

Our Mission is to provide a safe, secure, FREE place for mothers to find support and encouragement from other mothers and to empower them to be better women, parents and community leaders
The Mommies Network is a 501c(3) non-profit organization dedicated to helping moms find support and friendship in their local community. We were founded April, 2002 and currently have 119 communities in 33 states, with over 30,000 active members nationwide.

Find out more here : www.themommiesnetwork.org ~~Follow us on all the social networks Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram LinkedIn Google+
If you're interested in a guest blog, sponsorships or working with us please email blogs@themommiesnetwork.org for information.
Please Note: Posts on this site may contain sponsor, affiliate, and/or referral links. Read our full disclosure statement

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day, Mommies!

Who better than our children to tell us why Moms are so great?! This Mother's Day, The Mommies Network reached out to little ones all over our network to get their take on Mommy. Here's what they had to say!


"You help me fix stuff, read me books, make me stuff to eat and smell pretty." -Will, age 5

"You read me llama llama, chase away the monsters and get me juice." -Zoe, age 3

"I love you cause you give me dessert." -Mackenzee, age 4

"Because we have fun days." -Alex, age 3

"I like your crazy hair and your smile." -Emmett, age 2.5

"I love to go outside with mommy. I like when mommy cuddles with me and bakes me cupcakes!" -Kylie, age 4

"I love mommy and big worms." -Quinn, age 2

"I love that we plant the garden, play outside and give us bathes. Cause she loves and hugs and kisses us." -Cienna, age 4

"Because you give me kisses and hugs, and tuck me in and give me bandaids." -Keira, age 4.5

"I love that she gives me a blue balloon." -Joseph, age 3

"I like you Mom. You're my favorite 4-year-old." -Autumn, age 4

"Ummmm......ice cream!" -Bennett, age 2

"That you make me turkey sandwiches". -Luke, age 3.5

"I love it when you play Army men the best!" -Jaden, age 4

"Kisses... and that's it." -Alex, age 4.5

"She let us get a puppy" -Delaney, age 7

"You giving me hugs and wearing me in the baby carrier." -Erin, age 3.5

"Your heart." -Liam 3

"Because you smell like wonderful!" -Isaiah, age 6

"Mommy make me so happy! I want her!" -Lukas, age 2

"That everyone says we look alike. You're pretty" -Kaitlyn, age 8

"I love that you buy us everything we want" -Ainsley, age 5

"I love it when you wear jewelry" -Jacob, age 4

"Snow White...um, you like Snow White!" -Harley, age 2

"Because you dig worms with me!" -Thomas, age 4

"You ALWAYS take such good care of me when I throw up. You know JUST what to do to make me feel better. Daddy doesn't!" -Terry, age 4

"Your realness. You're straight up and not afraid to say something if it needs being said" -Robby, age 17

"Your fairness. Robby and I are treated fair, even though we're really different" -Drew, age 14

"Mommy I just love you for you." -Eli, age 3

"I love that you read me books at bedtime mommy." -Aerianne, age 7

"You gave Birth to me." -JP, age 9

"I love that she plays with me, and she looks the most beautiful." - Savanna, age 5

"I love when my mommy plays with me and makes things for me if I'm sad." -Ella, age 3

"I love that my mommy takes good care of us. And when I say I love you she always says, I love you more!" -Rhea, age 6

"I love my mommy the most cause she feeds me and reads me books." -Thomas, age 5

"I like you because you help me and get me to school and I love you by getting me food and keeping me healthy by giving me food!" -Ryley, age 4

"Hugging you and kissing you and buying stuff." - Nicholas, age 4

"Because you're really sweet and you love me a lot and you are a very good mommy and you keep me safe and never hurt my feelings. You are the best!" - Kaden, age 7

"You're nice when I come home from school." - Gavin, age 8

"I love that you play ring around the rosie with me." -Owen, age 3

Me- "What do you love about Mommy?"
E- "I love my friends."
Me- "I know, but what do you love about me?"
E- "I love my Grandma and Pop Pop"
Me- "Yes, but what do you love about MOMMY"
E- "I love my Daddy"
Me- "Yeah, let's go do the dishes"

-Elizabeth, age 4 & her mom



Don't forget to check out the wonderful tributes to motherhood
that our Content Team submitted this weekend!



If you'd like the chance to share the highs and lows of motherhood on a daily basis, consider joining your local chapter of The Mommies Network! Visit http://themommiesnetwork.org to see if there's a chapter in your area!

And of course....


No comments :

Post a Comment

If you enjoy our posts,please leave some comment love! The Mommies Network is on Twitter (@MommiesNetwork),Facebook pages, Google+, Pinterest and many more!. Consider learning more about us via our website www.themommiesnetwork.org !