The Mommies Network Introduction

Our Mission is to provide a safe, secure, FREE place for mothers to find support and encouragement from other mothers and to empower them to be better women, parents and community leaders
The Mommies Network is a 501c(3) non-profit organization dedicated to helping moms find support and friendship in their local community. We were founded April, 2002 and currently have 119 communities in 33 states, with over 30,000 active members nationwide.

Find out more here : www.themommiesnetwork.org ~~Follow us on all the social networks Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram LinkedIn Google+
If you're interested in a guest blog, sponsorships or working with us please email blogs@themommiesnetwork.org for information.
Please Note: Posts on this site may contain sponsor, affiliate, and/or referral links. Read our full disclosure statement

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Regular Mom

So I am new to this world of blogging. For the longest time I have wanted so badly to write down my experiences, my thoughts, even my fears, but honestly I had no clue why someone would want to read them! What is so special about me that would make someone think that what I had to say was important or relevant. Then I realized that is why someone should want to read my words… there is nothing special about me. I am just your regular mom trying to navigate the world of motherhood. I have a one year old son who keeps me on my toes and is constantly make me smile. Seeing the world through his eyes is the most amazing experience of my life; He is my greatest accomplishment.

Before being a mother I was a wife, an Army wife. Now, I am an Army wife and the mother to a son whose father serves our country. WOW! That sentence is super scary. How do I even begin to navigate all that that entails?!? That is what I am devoting my blog to… the life of mother, a wife and the Army. I invite you to join us on our journey and I hope that my words can somehow inspire, encourage, and comfort not only other moms like me, but moms everywhere from every walk of life. I guarantee the ride will be one filled with laughs, tears, fears, excitement and disappointment. However, the most important thing it will be filled with is LOVE; the love for my child, my husband, our country and the crazy life those three things create.



Amy G. is a former high school science teacher turned Stay-at-Home mom. She has been married for 3 years. Her home is where the Army sends her (currently Colorado Springs). She is a member of ColoradoSpringsmommies.com but you can follow her blog at http://armywifelovingmother.blogspot.com/



No comments :

Post a Comment

If you enjoy our posts,please leave some comment love! The Mommies Network is on Twitter (@MommiesNetwork),Facebook pages, Google+, Pinterest and many more!. Consider learning more about us via our website www.themommiesnetwork.org !