The Mommies Network Introduction

Our Mission is to provide a safe, secure, FREE place for mothers to find support and encouragement from other mothers and to empower them to be better women, parents and community leaders
The Mommies Network is a 501c(3) non-profit organization dedicated to helping moms find support and friendship in their local community. We were founded April, 2002 and currently have 119 communities in 33 states, with over 30,000 active members nationwide.

Find out more here : www.themommiesnetwork.org ~~Follow us on all the social networks Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram LinkedIn Google+
If you're interested in a guest blog, sponsorships or working with us please email blogs@themommiesnetwork.org for information.
Please Note: Posts on this site may contain sponsor, affiliate, and/or referral links. Read our full disclosure statement

Friday, February 19, 2010

How has The Mommies Network touched your life?

The Mommies Network has touched many of us through our local sites – how has TMN affected or touched your life? Please share your story, and include your first name or username, home site, city, state, etc! The power of moms is AMAZING! Thank you!

1 comment :

  1. 5 months ago a man stoned on a variety of drugs hit me with his car, I was a pedestrian on the curb waiting to cross the road at work. I lost my left leg above the knee in this accident and spent 51 days in the hospital. I also had a 5 month old baby girl at home...The Buffalo (NY) Mommies Network immediately stepped to help my family out. We had recently moved to the area and so none of our extended family lives here. The Buffalo Mommies arranged for daily dinners and babysitting so that my husband could visit me in the hospital and could have a break from his new role in trying to care for our daughter on his own. I was still nursing her at the time of the accident and so that made my husband's job even tougher. But he survived and I am surviving as I learn to walk with my new prosthetic leg. The Buffalo Mommies even organized fund raisers for me. It has been an excruciating 5 months for me, but the support from Buffalo Mommies has been humungous in helping me progress to where I am now. Love the Buffalo Mommies!!! Thank You.
    -Sarah (sgregory7403) Buffalo, NY

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoy our posts,please leave some comment love! The Mommies Network is on Twitter (@MommiesNetwork),Facebook pages, Google+, Pinterest and many more!. Consider learning more about us via our website www.themommiesnetwork.org !