The Mommies Network Introduction

Our Mission is to provide a safe, secure, FREE place for mothers to find support and encouragement from other mothers and to empower them to be better women, parents and community leaders
The Mommies Network is a 501c(3) non-profit organization dedicated to helping moms find support and friendship in their local community. We were founded April, 2002 and currently have 119 communities in 33 states, with over 30,000 active members nationwide.

Find out more here : www.themommiesnetwork.org ~~Follow us on all the social networks Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram LinkedIn Google+
If you're interested in a guest blog, sponsorships or working with us please email blogs@themommiesnetwork.org for information.
Please Note: Posts on this site may contain sponsor, affiliate, and/or referral links. Read our full disclosure statement

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dear 2009

Dear 2009,

I am writing to tell you goodbye.

It's not me, it's MOST DEFINITELY YOU! You have been very abusive to me
this last year and I want out of this relationship. None of my friends
like you and agree that the relationship needs to end.

I can't take the stress. All my money is gone, I am exhausted, and the
abuse you've doled out on me has taken its toll on my mind, body, and
soul.

Not to mention, I've met someone. His name is 2010 and he's been so
promising that I just can't pass up the possibilities that I've met my
soul mate. He's got such potential, and you've just proven to me that you
are sadistic and cruel.

So long 2009! Don't let the door hit you in the rear!

Sincerely,

Lisa

Lisa Duke is a wife, mother, dreamer, and Realtor® in High Point, NC. She
is a member of TriadMommies.com. You can view her blogs at
http://dukebrothers.blogspot.com/ http://ljdepowski.blogspot.com/ follow
her on Twitter at http://twitter.com/rune1im or friend her on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/lisa.d.duke

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you enjoy our posts,please leave some comment love! The Mommies Network is on Twitter (@MommiesNetwork),Facebook pages, Google+, Pinterest and many more!. Consider learning more about us via our website www.themommiesnetwork.org !