The Mommies Network Introduction

Our Mission is to provide a safe, secure, FREE place for mothers to find support and encouragement from other mothers and to empower them to be better women, parents and community leaders
The Mommies Network is a 501c(3) non-profit organization dedicated to helping moms find support and friendship in their local community. We were founded April, 2002 and currently have 119 communities in 33 states, with over 30,000 active members nationwide.

Find out more here : www.themommiesnetwork.org ~~Follow us on all the social networks Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram LinkedIn Google+
If you're interested in a guest blog, sponsorships or working with us please email blogs@themommiesnetwork.org for information.
Please Note: Posts on this site may contain sponsor, affiliate, and/or referral links. Read our full disclosure statement

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ramblings of a Mom

I have been sitting here looking at my computer trying to come up with something to say. What can I bring to The Mommies Network Blog that hasn't already been said. Probably nothing but I will put a new spin on whatever happens to pop into my head while I enjoy the wonderful quiet of nap time. So here goes nothing my 1st attempt to "blog".

I have nothing I am drawing a complete blank when it comes to something that I think would really mean something to someone. So maybe my blog can just be a good read for other moms. I tried to think of something profound to say but that only happens once in a while. There are so many things swirling around in my head here are a few..........

1) Didn't I just vacuum yesterday but it looks like tiny of crumbs have come to die on my carpets.
2) Why do I spend money toys when my daughter is happy playing with an empty diaper box
3) Do I look as fat as I think I do?
4) Please let this nap last more than 20minutes
5) Why is my cell phone never charged and why can't I get a signal in my own house
6) Will the laundry EVER end?

A mother's job is never done. I love the small things like watching her sleep, walk, open cabinets. On the other hand I down right hate the mundane activities of housework. I guess it is a catch 22 the good with the bad.

For now I will crank up my ipod and fold some clothes.. and cross my fingers that nap time is just 1 minute longer than usual.


This post was written by Ryan R, a member of RichmondMommies.com. Visit her blog at http://wonderfulrichmondmom.blogspot.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you enjoy our posts,please leave some comment love! The Mommies Network is on Twitter (@MommiesNetwork),Facebook pages, Google+, Pinterest and many more!. Consider learning more about us via our website www.themommiesnetwork.org !