Does it sound too good to be true to get products for free? There are many items I will never have to pay for again since unveiling the secrets of the freebie world. Companies want to give you products to try and you just have to know where to find the freebies. Here are a few of my favorite ways to receive free products:
- Shop Walgreen’s/CVS/Rite Aid Sales – Drugstores are my favorite places to get freebies. These stores regularly offer products for free via their customer rewards program. If you can match coupons with the sales you may even make money on some items. Thanks to my local Walgreens, I will never again pay for toothpaste, toothbrushes, hair care items, soap, cold medicine, deodorant or lotion. Check out my website (link at bottom) every Sunday for the weekly list of freebies and deals at Walgreen’s.
- Direct from Manufacturers and Companies – Do you have a product you love? Contact the company and ask for coupons or product samples. Many times you will even find free samples or coupons on the company website.
- Join Vocalpoint – Just sign up and they will start mailing you Proctor & Gamble coupons and products. This program is great because you don’t have to log back on to the site once you’ve signed up. Just wait for your freebies to arrive in the mail. I’ve received free cereal bars, notepads and lots of coupons.
- Be a Bzz Agent – This is a word of mouth marketing program and Bzz Agent sends you free full size products to sample and extra goodies or coupons to pass out to friends. You can report back to bzz agent about your reaction and friends’ opinions on the products you sample to earn additional rewards. I’ve received free cleaning supplies, TV Guide, Glade products, lotions, sunscreen, hair care products, gift cards and even tequila.
- Join Kraft First Taste – How would you like some free Kraft food? Just sign up for Kraft First Taste program and you can be one of the first to try new Kraft products for free and give them your opinion.
- Enter Blog Giveaways – Did you know there are thousands of blogs offering great prizes for free? You can win vacuums, books, coffee makers, toys, diapers and so much more! The giveaways are always free to enter and usually you just have to leave a comment on the blog/website to be entered to win. The odds to win are very good, since there are usually not a lot of entrants. This year alone I’ve won over 70 newly released books, a Wii game, DVD’s, toys and more from blog giveaways. Where do you find these giveaways? I have a list of blog giveaways on my site that is updated weekly. My top three sites for giveaway listings: Prizeatron, A Blog of Goodies, and Mom Giveaways.
- Enter Sweepstakes – There are tons of great high value prizes you can win from sweepstakes. I’ve won many prizes, including $100 Omaha Steak Certificate, $160 in cash cards, movie tickets and 6 months of Netflix. Sweepstakes are always free to enter and the best site to find out about current sweeps is Sweeties Sweeps.
I encourage you to start your own freebie frenzy and have fun! It’s such a thrill to get all those free goodies in the mail. Even my 3 ½ year old daughter gets excited when the UPS man pulls up to the house now, ever since he brought her a Barbie I won.
This post was submitted by Nicole, who is passionate about saving money, good deals, coupons and freebies. She blogs daily at Mom Saves Money and you can follow her on twitter @momsavesmoney