The Mommies Network Introduction

Our Mission is to provide a safe, secure, FREE place for mothers to find support and encouragement from other mothers and to empower them to be better women, parents and community leaders
The Mommies Network is a 501c(3) non-profit organization dedicated to helping moms find support and friendship in their local community. We were founded April, 2002 and currently have 119 communities in 33 states, with over 30,000 active members nationwide.

Find out more here : www.themommiesnetwork.org ~~Follow us on all the social networks Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram LinkedIn Google+
If you're interested in a guest blog, sponsorships or working with us please email blogs@themommiesnetwork.org for information.
Please Note: Posts on this site may contain sponsor, affiliate, and/or referral links. Read our full disclosure statement

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Amy B's Intro

I am Amy, a member of the Operations Board. I am the Administrative Manager, and focus mainly on the brand new sites on TMN. The PEP teams work with me to assist young sites in growing and thriving.

I am the SA of TriadMommies (NC) since October of 2007. Before that I had other roles on TM including ASA, UGM, and an Area Group Mod.

I am the proud mom of 3 boys, who keep me very busy. I love to do things with my TM friends and have missed doing as much since the birth of my baby last Spring. My favorite is playing bunco with the gals or hosting playdates.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you enjoy our posts,please leave some comment love! The Mommies Network is on Twitter (@MommiesNetwork),Facebook pages, Google+, Pinterest and many more!. Consider learning more about us via our website www.themommiesnetwork.org !